1. Belt feeding control, adopt automatic tension control belt feeding, so that the distance of each belt feeding is completely consistent;
2. Engraved copper or aluminum mold, fixed on the template, heated by heating plate, using hydraulic or pneumatic pressure to press out patterns, characters or patterns on the webbing.
Jun 28, 2020Read More
Presumably, many people may not know what “narrow fabric” means.According to the definition, "narrow fabric" refers to a fabric with a width of no more than 12 inches (≈30cm), which is woven, knitted, or braiding, with fibers or yarns locking the edges to prevent loosening.
Apr 30, 2020Read More
Webbing is widely used, and processing equipment for webbing also requires a high degree of automation and exquisite effects.
Webbing cutting machine can be roughly divided into:
1. Manual cutting machine
2. Automatic cutting machine -- cold/hot dual-use
3. Ultrasonic cutting machine Traditional webbing
4. Laser cutting machine
Apr 24, 2020Read More
First of all, see if the texture of the webbing is wrong, and whether the size of the pattern text is correct. Whether the effect of each picture and text is the same as the original or the original picture, it means that this webbing is well woven, because it can meet the customer's needs from the
Apr 04, 2020Read More
1. Mechanical capability of equipment.
2. Everyone's ability to work.
3. Reliability of management and process technology.
4. Quality of materials
5. The size of the order
Apr 02, 2020Read More
In the previous article, we introduced how the color of the webbing came from. Let's take a look at the colorfastness. The colorfastness of the fabric is related to the type of fiber, yarn structure, fabric structure, dyeing method, dye and external force.
Apr 20, 2020Read More