Views:29 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-03-11 Origin:Site
The nylon webbing material feels soft, shiny and smooth. It has many beneficial properties over other materials:
- Machine washable (but only dry at low heat)
- 250°C melting point
- Tensile strength depends on width and thickness (light, heavy, overweight or overweight)
- The benchmark tensile strength is #18KN for our 1 inch heavy nylon webbing.
- High strength/weight ratio.
- Low elongation (<2%)
- Don't degrade in the sunlight
However, nylon webbing does have some limitations:
- Not waterproof
- Mould or mildew can mold
If the main consideration of waterproof applications, it is recommended to use polypropylene webbing.